TERMS CONDITIONS OF USE
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS NOTICE
This Website contains information, images, photographs, logos, music, video, trademarks, products, advertising, etc. which are exclusive property of BONALDO S.p.A., or granted to BONALDO under license by their respective right owners. Said material is protected against unauthorized use by copyrights and trademark laws. You cannot reproduce, totally or in part publish, transmit, modify totally or in part, or sell any of the material contained in this Website. No right or other claims may be deemed assigned to you as a result of downloading and/or copying the abovementioned materials. All signs, patterns, designs, trademarks, logos displayed in the Website are protected therefore reproduction, distribution, publishing, transmission, modification, totally or in part, sale and any other usage of the above material is forbidden.
This Website is for promotional and advertising purposes and you can use it only for private, personal and not commercial use. The Website may contains links to other websites which are not under BONALDO's control. BONALDO, its employees, officers, directors and shareholders, cannot be responsible for the contents or security, or viruses or other negative consequences arising out of said third websites. These TC are to be intended only for the Website www.bonaldo.it This Website is provided "as it is" and BONALDO makes no warranties of the absence of malicious programs (such as viruses, bugs or trojan horses). BONALDO, its employees, officers, directors and shareholders, shall not be responsible or liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of, caused by or related to your use of this Website. BONALDO does not represent or warrant that the information contained in this website is accurate and complete. If the law currently in force does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the cases of warranties' exclusions set forth in this paragraph will not be applied, in whole or in part to you. This Website is not for children. We are not willing to collect personal information from individuals under major age, so if you are under minor age please exit the Website or ask your parents' permission and in any case do not submit your data.
The Website gives to the users the opportunity to add comments, upload pictures and to link to other web-pages (the Contents). You must become a registered user in order to post Contents. After having completed registration you will have at your disposal a Private Profile Page from which you will be allow to post Contents. When you post remember that pictures and comments will be then visible to people visiting the Website and that the Website is not for your commercial use, therefore do not post your advertising or commercial contents. Users warrant that the Content uploaded do not offend religion, moral, people sensitivity, and do not infringe third party's rights, privacy law, copyright, trademark and I.P. rights, or other laws. Users who wish to upload their Contents warrant that they will indemnify and hold harmless BONALDO from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, privacy rights or other laws infringements. BONALDO , its employees, officers, directors and shareholders, have no responsibility for contents displayed in the Website if they are uploaded by users. It must be duly highlighted that no moderation or control system is activated and no pre-screen of the Contents uploaded by users is done by BONALDO. We recommend you protect your own privacy and do not post your personal information (such as e mail, address, etc.) in your Personal Page or forums and do not solicit personal information from other users; do not allow third parties to use your profile and immediately report to BONALDO any unauthorized use of your credentials. In case of notification from an interested party about possible infringement referred to a specific content, BONALDO will have the right but not the responsibility to remove as fast as possible that content and, if feasible, notify the complaint to the user. In any case BONALDO reserves the right to remove at any time the Content without prior notice, in case of potential copyright infringement, obscene or offensive material, or for whatever reason at its sole discretion. Users may notify BONALDO about any illegal, inappropriate or offensive contents, bad behavior of other users or other general problems writing an e-mail to the following address email@example.com. If BONALDO agrees with the reported issue, will solve the matter in the appropriate way.
Any material otherwise sent to BONALDO through whatever means, including the Profile Page, is intended as granted to BONALDO as non-confidential and for free use. In this regard you hereby grant to BONALDO a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, license. BONALDO reserves the right to use said material contents for any purpose and in any manner and in any media formats and through any media channels. By accepting these rules user represents that no objection will be that the material is made available to users of the BONALDO Website. You represent that BONALDO has no obligation to keep the material confidential, to pay you any compensation and warrant that the material does not infringe any third party's right including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, privacy and other laws.
RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS PURSUANT TO SECTION 7 OF ITALIAN PRIVACY CODE
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form. 2. 2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed o a) of the source of the personal data; o b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; o c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; o d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative o e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the States territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing. 3. 3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain o a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; o b) erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; o c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters o a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected. 4. 4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, o a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; o b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys. o Data Controller of the data processing is BONALDO Via Straelle, 3 – 35010 Villanova di Camposampiero (PD) - Italy, Data processor is BONALDO. You can exercise the above listed rights by contacting BONALDO at the abovementioned address.
INFORMATION NOTICE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FOR DATA COLLECTED FROM THE DATA SUBJECT
pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data BONALDO S.p.A. (hereinafter the “Company” or the “Controller”), with registered office in Via Straelle 3 - 35010 VILLANOVA DI CAMPOSAMPIERO (PD) Italy and VAT number 00225710284, as data controller, hereby informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”), about the processing of your personal data by the undersigned. 1. Type of data processed The Company is the data controller of the personal data provided to the undersigned by the User and includes: Surname, name, email, Country of residence
2. Processing purposes Data processing is carried out by the Company in the conduct of its activities. More specifically, the Data provided by the Data Subjects will be processed, with or without computerised tools, for the following purposes: Sending information and/or advertising material including by telephone or via the Internet.
3. Processing Methods The Data will be processed by the Company using electronic and manual systems according to the principles of fairness, loyalty and transparency set out in applicable legislation on personal data protection. The Data Subject’s confidentiality will be safeguarded by implementing technical and organisational security measures ensuring adequate security levels.
4. Data Retention The Data provided by the Data Subject will be processed until the Data Subject explicitly withdraws his/her consent, and in any case for no more than 18 months.
5. Disclosure, dissemination and transfer of Data The Data will be processed, to the extent necessary, by authorised, adequately instructed and trained personnel, by the Data Controller, as well as by the staff of third parties that provide services to the Data Controller and process Data on behalf of the Data Controller and according to its instructions as data processors. Data is processed for internal use only and will not be transferred to third parties. Data is collected for the sole purpose of confirming registration at www.bonaldo.it and, following the data subject’s consent, sending notices informing of BONALDO events and products, or upon direct request to the company e-mail address.
7. Data Subject’s rights By sending a request for information to the Data Controller, the data subject gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for the specific purpose. With regard to the data processing described herein, the Data Subject may exercise the rights provided for by the GDPR (articles 7-9), including: • receiving confirmation of the existence of Data and access its content (right of access);
• updating, modifying and/or correcting Data (right to rectification);
• requesting the erasure and restriction of Data processed in violation of the law including Data that need not be retained for the purposes for which the Data was collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to restriction);
• objecting to processing (right to object);
• lodging a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Personal Data Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it) in the event of violation of personal data processing legislation;
• receiving an electronic copy of the Data concerning him/her as Data Subject, when such Data has been provided under the contract and request that such Data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, the Data Subject may contact the Data Controller by sending a communication by Certified E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, the Data Subject should make sure that he/she has included his/her name, email/postal address and/or telephone number(s). This will allow us to handle his/her request correctly.
The technical information, texts, drawings and photos on the website are the exclusive property of: BONALDO SpA.
COMPANY DETAILS BONALDO S.p.A.
Legal headquarters: Via Straelle, 3 35010 Villanova di Camposampiero (PD), Italy
VAT no. (VAT No. and Tax Code 00225710284)
Authorised capital: € 1,000,000.00 Subscribed and paid-up